Sign up now for your FREE “Start the Year Off Right” Bundle!
Includes free chapters of Overwhelmed Writer Rescue, Writer Get Noticed!, and Your Writing Matters!
We all know that setting goals is important to writing success, and there is a lot of advice out there about the “right” way to do it. Unfortunately, most of these guides fail to take one thing into account—your personal experience and strengths.
In this guide, you’ll discover:
- The types of goals that serve writers over a lifetime of writing.
- How to write goals that inspire action.
- 7 questions that dig into your experiences and strengths to help you personalize your 2024 writing goals.
- A goal-setting worksheet to help you set definite goals and track your progress.
Plus, FREE Chapters!
When you sign up to get your FREE report today, you’ll also receive free chapters from Colleen’s award-winning books!
1 FREE Chapter of Your Writing Matters
You could spend years wondering whether you’re meant to be a writer—or you could read this book.
You write day after day. You dream of bestseller’s lists and royalty checks. But despite your best marketing efforts, those dreams remain out of reach.
You start to wonder if you’re wasting your time. Does your writing even matter?
In Your Writing Matters, author Colleen M. Story — a long-time professional writer and writing coach — will help you discover whether you truly have a writer’s DNA. Read more here.
* Book by Book Publicity’s BEST Writing/Publishing Book of 2018!
Do you feel like you’re always behind? Do less important tasks frequently flood your schedule and sink your creative motivation? Are you frustrated and out of touch with your inner artist?
Full of practical, personalized solutions, Overwhelmed Writer Rescue helps beginning and experienced writers and other creative artists escape the tyranny of the to-do list to nurture the genius within.
You’ll find ways to boost productivity, improve time management, and restore your sanity while gaining insight into your unique creative nature and what it needs to thrive. Read more here.
* Book by Book Publicity Best Writing/Publishing Book of the Year (2020)
* Gold Medal, Reader’s Favorite Book Awards (2019, Writing and Publishing)
Have you been writing for years, but feel like no one notices? Have you published your stories, only to gain a handful of readers? Do your marketing efforts feel like shouting into a void?
Forget the idea that fixing your writing flaws and expanding your social media reach will get you the readers you deserve.
Instead, discover a myriad of strengths you didn’t know you had, then use them to find your author theme, power up your platform, and create a new author business blueprint, all while gaining insight into what sets you apart as a writer and creative artist. Read more here.
When you enter your email address below, you’ll get all 4 free items:
How to Set Meaningful and Motivating Writing Goals
Free Chapter of Your Writing Matters
Free Chapters of Overwhelmed Writer Rescue
Free Chapters of Writer Get Noticed!
Plus you’ll receive the Writing & Wellness weekly newsletter. (More about that below.)
Don’t Wait! Get your FREE Report and Chapters Today!
Writing & Wellness Newsletter
We all have a lot going on in our lives, and at the same time, we long to write. Whether you’re just starting out, or have been at it for years, you probably understand the challenges.
- How do you fit writing into your busy life?
- How do you keep at it without suffering weight gain, carpal tunnel, back pain, and all the other ailments writers often face?
- How do you manage your own emotions, including self-doubt, depression, discouragement, motivation (or lack of it), and keep going after your dreams?
- How do you keep your brain sharp and your creative spirit at play?
- How do you maintain the energy you need to accomplish it all?
Most of all, how do you put the power of YOU behind your best creative life?
We answer these questions and more at Writing and Wellness. Every week, you’ll get a motivational email in your inbox with tips to help you boost your creativity, manage the ups and downs of the writing life, and stay healthy and happy doing it.
We’ll also regularly include stories and tips from other writers who are struggling just like you. We can all learn so much from each other!
Don’t you deserve to be your most powerful creative self?